The AFM LX-150 shrink sleeve label and tamper evident band applicator from American Film & Machinery is a mid-range labeling machine designed for middle, full body, and full body and cap applications. The LX-150 is designed for low-to-moderate production rates and is a perfect solution for industries including food and beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, health and beauty, consumer goods, chemical, and other manufactured goods. The LX-150’s versatility also makes it ideal for the changing needs of contract packagers.
Size changeovers are simple and quick. The cut length can be changed electronically via a touchscreen interface. For different product diameters, a new timing screw and bullet (mandrel) can be installed in minutes, while different product heights are accommodated by raising or lowering the machine with a turn-screw mechanism. The LX-150 comes with AFM’s quick-change system for switching mandrels with a turn of a knob. Along with the mandrel, the cutter assembly has only two levers to turn, thereby minimizing downtime.
- Round cylindrical mandrel
- Cutter assembly
- Single timing screw unit
- Photo eye for registered cutting
- Label brush down device
- Dual roll unwind system and tension control
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your AFM LX-150 shrink sleeve label and tamper evident band applicator acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.