The Paradigm 700NR labeler is a variable speed, fully automatic labeling machine that applies labels to non-round containers and, with the addition of a wrap station, round containers, too. Its dual labeling heads will apply two labels (front and back). The Paradigm 700NR features all stainless steel and aluminum construction and off-the-shelf components rather than proprietary boards and motors.
Stepper-driven applicators and a standard touchscreen interface to control all machine functions are standard. Web feed and label placement is precisely controlled with a powerful motion-control PLC, photo-eye and gap sensors, and stepper motors and drives. The Paradigm 7000NR is accurate to +/- 1/32”, depending on the product. All delays are configured in counts of the product and/or label for outstanding accuracy.
- Labels 1” to 5” non-round containers
- Applies labels from 1” to 4 ½” tall and 12” long
- Label can be moved up to 6” from base of container—four axes of adjustments
- Accepts random or continuous bottle feed
- No-tool changeovers take less than 10 minutes
- Speeds of up to 100 bpm, depending on label length
- All variable-speed conveyor, wrap station, top belt, and label speeds
- High-speed counting on all delays
- Maximum label roll size of 12”
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Paradigm 700NR Labeler acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.