ESS robotic pallet cells come in a variety of configurations, to satisfy any palletizing need.
Robotic Mini-Pallet Cell
The ESS robotic mini-pallet cell incorporates a FANUC multi-axis robot. Ideal for single or dual-pallet configurations. Package min. / Max.: 35 kg max. payload (including end effector).
Mini Cell-E Robotic Palletizer
The ESS Mini Cell-E robotic palletizer incorporates a FANUC M710iC-series robot is a cost-effective, floor-mounted palletizer with a compact footprint. Package min. / Max.: 70kg max. payload (including end effector)
Collaborative Robotic Palletizer Cell
ESS’s collaborative robotic palletizer cell incorporates a FANUC CRX series collaborative robot with a compact palletizing cell for single or dual-pallet configurations. The robot is designed to operate beside workers in a shared workspace without the need for safety fences, greatly reducing the system’s overall space requirements. Package min. / Max.: 35kg max. payload (including end effector)
ESS Robotic palletizers integrate a FANUC multi-axis robot. Ideal for palletizing cases, trays, bags, pails, etc. ESS incorporates OEM pallet dispensers, pallet conveyors, and pallet stretch wrappers to create a fully automated robotic pallet cell. Package min. / Max.: varies by model
- Vacuum-style end effector, accommodating 1–2 cases per pick
- Typical infeed elevations of 18–36” + 2”
- Typical air consumption: 8-16 scfm
- Voltage: 480 VAC standard, other options available
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your ESS robotic pallet cell acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.