The Combi HTF fully automatic tray former features heavy-duty welded steel construction and is ideal for high-volume tray forming production. The HTF will form side slotted, end slotted, and design style trays, in various configurations, to accommodate agriculture, food processing, craft beer, and distribution applications. The HTF’s inline compact design employs a mechanically linked tray pick-up and transport mechanism for precise placement through the glue application and forming cycle. For added flexibility, the HTF integrates easily with a number of Combi case packers.
- Heavy duty welded tubular steel framework with steel-it paint finish (lifetime warranty)
- Easy changeovers with preset mandrels, walk-in access doors, and only four crank adjustments, all with digital readouts
- Nordson ProBlue® hot-melt glue unit with precise temperature control and energy saving timer
- Easy load, gravity tray blank magazine
- Fail-safe system for continuous sensing of tray blank placement
- Self-centering glue heads with digital readouts
- Allen Bradley™ PLC control with touchscreen operator interface
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Combi HTF fully automatic tray former acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.