The Zing Pac ZP-300P bagging system is ideal for creating, filling, and sealing bags made from barrier film tubing, such as polyester, metalized polyester, foil, nylon, and polypropylene, all available from Zing Pac. With its patented process, the ZP-300P allows users to create packaging that provides a vapor or moisture barrier, keeping the product fresh and protected.
- Patented technology creates bags from barrier tubing
- Ideal for medium-volume packaging in wide-ranging of industries, including food, pet, medical, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and garden
- More efficient than manual systems and more economical than form, fill and seal, or pre-made bag filling systems.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Zing Pac ZP-300P bagging system acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.