The Yellow Jacket orbital stretch wrap machine is ideal for securing palletized loads while the pallet is on a forklift, including oversized and oddly shaped loads. The horizontal stretch-wrap dispenser moves around and under the load as the Yellow Jacket moves across the length of the load either manually (87M) or semi-automatically (87SA).
The Yellow Jacket reduces significantly the time needed to wrap loads by hand. Manual load wrapping takes two workers about 10 minutes. Using the Yellow Jacket, one worker can wrap a load in one minute, reducing labor by a factor of 20. The Yellow Jacket also eliminates the need for other strapping materials and expensive cartons to secure loads. When loads are tightly wrapped to the pallet, they’re significantly less likely to shift, fall, or slide during shipment.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Yellow Jacket orbital stretch wrap machine acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.