The Wulftec WCRT-175 conveyorized automatic rotary arm stretch wrapper keeps up with demanding production rates of lighter pallet loads. An AC variable frequency drive is standard, and the WCRT-175’s low maintenance and high reliability will save you time and money.
The WCRT-175 features a NEMA 4/12 control panel, which is dust and waterproof, and
well organized, eliminating wasted time searching for wires. Its control panel is UL508A approved, and its superior electrical design includes Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives. A user-friendly touch screen means simple, effective adjustments and maintenance for your equipment. All motors, proximity sensors, photo-eyes and other sensors have quick-disconnect cables to simplify installation and maintenance.
The WCRT-175, like all Wulftec structures, is constructed from heavy-duty steel for rugged performance, even in the harshest work environments, and its robust 3-legged design means optimal stability and less stress on the frame.
- Up to 60 pallet loads per hour
- 5000 lb. max load weight
- Robust three-legged design for optimal stability and less stress on the frame
- Best warranties in the stretch wrapper industry
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Wulftec WCRT-175 conveyorized automatic rotary arm stretch wrapper acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.