The Lantech C-1000 case erector is a versatile erector that can be modified for a variety of dimensions. The C-1000 is capable of high-speed operation of up to 30 cases per minute and features a variety of communication configurations. Case exit height can be extended in increments of 50 mm, up to a maximum of 850 mm, and its tape head storage bracket holds an additional tape head.
An extended magazine Increases the number of blanks the magazine holds. The short magazine decreases the number of blanks. Various options are available for case types and dimensions, speeds, closing methods, machine frame and magazine, and machine performance data communications. Beacon colored lights indicate the status of the machine, blanks supply, and tape or hot melt supply, and an alarm sounds to indicate a fault condition.
- 10 cases per minute throughput speed (30 CPM option)
- Case size minimum (outside) 200 mm x 150 mm x 150 mm (7 7/8″ x 5 7/8″ x 5 7/8″)
- Case size maximum (outside) 500 mm x 325 mm x 520 mm (19 5/8″ x 12 3/4″ x 20 1/2″)
- Case types: RSC, HSC, FEFCO 0200/0201
- Flute types: B, C, E or combinations
- Air supply: 6 bar (80 PSI)
- Dimensions: 1955 mm L x 2280 mm W x 1800 mm H (77″ L x 89 3/4″ W x 70 7/8″ H)
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Lantech C-1000 case erector acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.