The Kliklok Enterprise horizontal endload cartoner is a high-speed endload cartoner, featuring Kliklok’s patented rotary carton feeder and unique servo-profiled motion. Optional article buckets and an overhead confiner make it ideal for bag-in-box applications.
The Enterprise features the industry’s fastest rotary carton feeder, and it can package a wide variety of foods—including frozen entrees, waffles, meats, pies, cakes, etc.—at speeds of up to 325 cartons-per-minute. It’s designed to accommodate an optional overhead confiner for bag-in-box applications, and its modular design enables a variety of product conveying systems, including an article bucket infeed.
The Enterprise is designed with center lining capabilities for set-it-and-forget-it predictability and consistent performance. It allows fast product and equipment changeovers, and reduced unplanned downtime and material waste.
- Modular, flexible-configuration IP65 frame
- Fastest rotary carton feeder available
- Easy operation with Insight® touch screen HMI
- Centerline design for maximum uptime
- Barrel cam inserter with gentle insertion angle
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Kliklok Enterprise horizontal endload cartoner acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.