The Wulftec SML-150 Semi-Automatic Turntable Stretch Wrapper is an ideal stretch wrapping solution. Its low-profile octagonal base has a small footprint, taking up minimal floor space in your facility.
Outstanding features, fast delivery:
- The SML-150 lets you choose (and pay for) only the features you need.
- Competitive price.
- Fast turnaround – the smart series features modular design so you don’t have to wait to get the machine you need.
- Upgrade the control panel, base, and carriage any time, along with the tower/wrap height.
The SML-150 gives you lower maintenance and higher reliability. Wulftec was the first company in North America to include AC variable frequency drives on all of its machines, to save you time and money. Its UL508A-approved NEMA 4/12 control panel is dust and waterproof, and it’s well organized, to save you time searching for wires.
All Wulftec structures are fabricated with heavy-duty steel for rugged performance, even in harsh environments. All motors, proximity sensors, photo-eyes, and other sensors have quick disconnect cables, simplifying installation and maintenance. A dual chain drive delivers balanced movement and no vibration.
Wulftec is the only manufacturer offering a lifetime warranty on its pre-stretch rollers’ blue compound. The SML-150 also has a five-year unlimited cycle warranty, a lifetime warranty on the pre-stretch rollers, and a ten-year warranty on the steel structure.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Wulftec SML-150 Semi-Automatic Turntable Stretch Wrapper acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.