The Autobag PaceSetter PS 125 and PS 125 OneStep automatic tabletop baggers are designed to bag and seal your products efficiently. These hand-load machines are simple and versatile, providing an excellent value for your low-to-mid-volume production environments.
The Autobag PaceSetter baggers feature innovative engineering and convenient tabletop design. The PS 125 has a footprint of just 22 x 19” and weighs 82 lbs. Its quiet, all-electric design requires no compressed air, and its locking turntable links with its AutoThread™ feature for ergonomic handling and bag changeover. Poly bags are automatically indexed, hand loaded, and sealed, using the Push-to-Seal™ automated sealer function, footswitch, or automatic cycle control.
The PaceSetter PS 125 OneStep also includes the built-in PI 412™ imprinter. It features next-bag-out printing technology that’s ideal for short-run order fulfillment and ecommerce applications, including pharmacy and catalog orders. High-resolution graphics, text, and bar codes can be printed on bags – no separate labeling operation required. The printer has an easy-to-maintain, tilt-back print head, and simplified label creation, with optional AutoLabel™ label design software.
Autobag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll are available from 10.5″ wide and 17″ long. Pairing the Autobag PaceSetter systems and polybags create an excellent packaging solution for hand-load applications.
- 25 bags per minute (15 BPM with OneStep version)
- All-electric system – no compressed air
- Compact design, great for low-to-mid-volume operations
- Locking turntable and AutoThread feature for easy bag access and changeover
- Maximum loading flexibility and operator safety with open loading area and controlled seal bar
- Automatic and manual operating modes for maximum flexibility and productivity
- Stores jobs for later recall
- Onboard system diagnostics for easy maintenance
- Next-bag-out printing feature for accuracy
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Autobag PaceSetter PS 125 Tabletop Baggers acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.