Need a case erector that integrates with downstream robotics or hand-load systems? The Trayfecta® G Series Case Erector produces retail-ready packages, standard shipping cases, and stackable club trays with a simple changeover. The G Series Case Erector conveys your cases to downstream equipment in the optimal position for any application.
The Trayfecta G Series Case Erector’s layout flexibility means it can be set up to align ideally for your operation.
Lightweight, tool-less tooling
The G Series Case Erector saves production time with its quick-release capability, tool-less features, and intuitive size-change functionality. It’s highly ergonomic for easy changeovers, and it’s 40% lighter than other Trayfecta tooling. A lightweight, one-piece aluminum gate frame ensures quick installation, and removable cavity side guides ensure fast, easy changeovers.
Up to five servo axes help ensure precision, repeatability, and finished-package quality, and recipe-driven servo motion minimizes manual adjustments during changeover.
Compact footprint, optimized design
The G Series Case Erector’s small footprint takes up minimal floor space. Its low magazine height and auto-retract backing plate make loading easier, and full-height walk-in doors allow for easy access.
Cabrio Case Compatible
Retail Ready Packaging is a snap with the Delkor Cabrio Case®, which gives you attractive shelf appearance for pouches and bags, and a machine-cut tray front for high-impact shelf presentation.
A quick changeover lets the Trayfecta G Series Case Erector form stackable club trays for your wholesale products.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Trayfecta G Series Case Erector acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.