The Viking Masek Velocity Continuous Motion Vertical Form Fill Seal Packaging Machine is the world’s fastest continuous motion vertical form fill seal packaging machine, delivering ultra-fast packaging speeds for snacks, coffee, cannabis, and other dry goods. The unique center-mounted filling tube and naturally counterbalanced sealing profile are designed to provide smooth, vibration-free operation at all speeds. The color graphic operator interface, coupled with off-the-shelf PLC controls, ensures superior ease-of-use and high reliability. The Velocity is also extremely versatile, accommodating package sizes up to 300 mm (12”) wide.
- Patented dual-jaw technology
- Robust stainless steel frame
- Siemens or Allen Bradley control system
- Servo jaw actuation
- New Teflon backseal system
- Vacuum pull belts
- Small footprint
- Short film path
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Film unwind with tension control
- Product stagers
- Bag deflators
- Photo eye for bag length controls
- Runs most film structures
- Storage for 100 product recipes
- Quick film splice table
- No tool change-over
- Off-the-shelf components
- Jaw jam detection
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Viking Masek Velocity Continuous Motion Vertical Form Fill Seal Packaging Machine acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.