The Pack Leader SL-10 stand alone sleeve labeler series uses the latest shrink technology, with the added benefit of large touchscreen controls. The mainframe height can be adjusted automatically through the SL-10’s user friendly controls. The SL-10 is designed for durability and will remain stable and operational even with long-term use.
- Modular design and user-friendly interface
- Fulfills various production needs at a reasonable price
- Pneumatically powered control system with customizable sleeve length
- Made with stainless steel and hardened anodized aluminum for durability and elegance
- Symmetrical design keeps the machine stable and durable for long-term massive production needs
- Adjustable sleeve diameter of 5–10″
- Mobility casters and stands for mobility and stability during operation
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Pack Leader SL-10 stand alone sleeve labeler acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.