The Loma IQ4 conveyorized metal detector system offers the latest 7” color touchscreen with an engaging new user interface, designed to make easy work of setting, running, and maintaining the IQ4 range, minimizing user errors. The system takes advantage of nearly 50 years of LOMA innovation and experience in conveyorized solutions for contaminant metal detection in the food industry and offers optimized mechanics to deliver performance improvements using variable-frequency detection (31–882 KHz). LOMA’s conveyor systems comply with strict international standards, such as IFS, BRC, and FSMA, and can also be supplied with the highest level of compliance to meet strict retail codes of practice.
- Air blast – This consists of either a single or dual-nozzle system, which is designed to be used with products that are wrapped and weigh up to 0.8 kg.
- Pusher – The pusher is designed to be either to the side or overhead from the conveyor, for wrapped product in rigid packaging, and is also available with heavy-duty construction. If polybagged product is used, a brush strip is needed under the pusher blade to reduce trapping.
- Carriage retract – Ideal for continuous loose product, separate products in parallel lanes across the belt, polybags, and sachets.
- Diverter / plough – Typically used on more delicate or higher value products using a sweeping action to reject contaminant products.
- Power decliner – Situated at the end of the out the outfeed conveyor, products exit via the decliner onto another conveyor to then be rejected. This is mostly used with checkweighers.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Loma IQ4 conveyorized metal detector system acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.