Tripack offers wide-ranging shrink-sleeve applicators, tunnels, and material-handling solutions for low, mid, and high-speed shrink sleeve label automation. Tripack applicators and shrink tunnels are designed to apply and shrink tamper-evident and consumer safety labels, primary labels, full-body labels, and multi-pack label applications.
Tripack sleeve applicators and shrink tunnels are the most reliable shrink sleeve systems in the industry, featuring simple design, easy operation, and repeatability, and they’re backed by a 3-year warranty. Tripack systems are used in a variety of industries, including beverage, food, dairy, wine, spirits and craft beer, automotive, health and beauty, household care and cleaning products, and pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products.
- Touch-screen control
- Custom film mandrel
- Print registration
- Low film alarm
- Static reducing ionizer system
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Tri Pack shrink sleeve equipment acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.