The CASi-IBOD intelligent box opening device is an inline, pass-through box-opening solution with automated box cutting for safe inventory extraction. The CASi-IBOD helps eliminate injuries and minimize damaged products associated with cutting boxes manually.
The CASi-IBOD is completely automatic, self-feeding, and self-aligning. Boxes of any size can be fed in any order. The CASi-IBOD measures the size of every incoming box, providing precision cuts and extracting items safely. The system uses photo optic and linear displacement measurements to measure each box. After the box is sized, it is automatically captured and positioned for cutting.
- Precision dimensioning system
- Easy-to-use interface
- Dynamic cut-pattern selection
- New decanting system
- Programmable cut depth
- Automatic blade-wear monitor
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your CASi-IBOD intelligent box opening device acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.