The ST 1100 automatic label applicator is a high-performance labeling head, capable of speeds of up to 1100 linear inches per minute. It comes with a direct drive DC stepper motor, powered rewind, 6.5-inch web width, and standard 12-inch diameter label roll capacity. The ST1100’s microprocessor control keeps it accurate to ± 1/32 of an inch.
- Heavy-duty construction specifically designed for industrial applications.
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum provide protection from corrosive environments.
- Solid drive construction ensures even pressure to the label web, resulting in extremely accurate label placement.
- The applicator head can be oriented to any attitude, for side, top, or bottom placement.
- Handles a full assortment of label shapes and sizes.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your ST 1100 automatic label applicator acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.