The Tripack MSA-180 shrink sleeve applicator is a durable vertical shrink sleeve applicator, capable of running full-body shrink-sleeve labels and tamper evident banding. With its high-speed knife and film feed system, the MSA-180 can keep up with all of your medium-speed sleeving needs. The MSA-180 is customizable, capable of running a wide range of shapes and sizes—up to 200 products per minute. Its plug-and-play design takes up minimal floor space and can be integrated into production lines quickly and easily.
The film-delivery system uses a mandrel and servo motors to provide consistent quality and performance, with simple, repeatable changeovers. The PLC and HMI provide reliable machine control, allowing the operator to change parameters easily and the capability to save product recipes. The MSA-180 can be used for flexible packaging in a variety of industries, including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, home care, cosmetics, and many others.
- Multi-point mandrel/bullet design film delivery system with pre-form lower options based on container shape and size
- High-speed, multi-blade knife assembly
- Powered film assist assembly with dancer bar film web tensioning
- Extruded aluminum frame with caster wheels and adjustable feet
- Cantilever-style design capable of running over existing conveyors
- Powered, adjustable-height feature
- Locks into place with new or existing conveyor
- Touch screen HMI with recipe-driven sizes for convenient changeover
- Stack light with multiple warning lights and audible alarm
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Tripack MSA-180 shrink sleeve applicator acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.