Toptier modular robotic palletizer cells meet the requirements of small, single-product lines to large multi-line CPG manufacturers. Semi-automatic systems build loads that can be moved with a pallet jack or fork lift. Fully-automatic systems are available with pallet and load handling, sheet placement, integrated stretch wrapping, and more.
Toptier has more than 20 years of experience in robotic palletizing, and each cell is engineered to maximize efficiency and value and minimize the footprint. Cells offer wide layout flexibility with no robot programming. The robotic cell palletizers combine the most recent advances in machine control technology with an intuitive interface HMI and EasyStack® pattern programming software.
- Semi and fully automatic
- Single and multiple lanes
- Up to three layers per minute
- Case, bag, bundle, display tray, and more
- Cat 3 safety rating
- Side clamp, bottom support, vacuum lift, and more
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Toptier robotic palletizer cells acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.