The All-Fill fully automatic, two-station, inline chuck capper consists of stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction, with an integrated 4.5’ hopper. The capper can be integrated seamlessly with ancillary packaging equipment. The standard 15″ wide sorting cap elevator chain feeds and orients caps for placement. The machine features a standard cap trap for one unique cap, or for both the first and second station chuck for one unique cap, which is designed for each application.
An efficient cap reject system identifies misapplied caps (high, low, no cap) and rejects the container to a collection tray. The reject system consists of a Keyence high-accuracy laser micrometer sensor and adjustable mounting bracket. A pneumatic pusher is the standard reject mechanism, with other options available based on application. Also features cap foil detection/no foil reject.
- PLC package controlled with up to 50 pre-programmable recipes
- Seven security levels
- Integrated 7″ color HMI touchscreen interface with operator controls
- Motorized height adjustment
- Three-color stacklight: red – machine stopped/fault; green – machine running normal; blue – low caps
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your All-Fill capper acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.