The TORR Model 140H automatic bag filler is an automated bag-in-box filler with manual infeed of individual bags. Designed for medium-volume production, the 140H offers an economical solution for accurate bag filling and ships with a turbine flow meter and an Allen Bradley PLC and panel view, ensuring accurate fill weights and ease of use.
The 140H has tooling available for most caps and bags on the market. Bag gripper latch locks close during filling and automatically eject the bag or pouch after the fill cycle is complete. The air control pad closes off the spout from below just prior to re-capping to minimize the amount of air entering the bag. Nitrogen purging virtually eliminates O2 contamination of liquids.
- Fills BIB-style bags or standup pouches with face-mounted fill glands
- Stainless steel frame
- Manual insertion of bags and pouches
- Fully-automatic uncap/recap and filling cycles for fast cycle times
- Automatic filled bag ejection
- Steam or chemical sanitization capable
- Optional vacuum and nitrogen purge
- No-drip fill nozzle
- Intuitive touch-screen interface
- Optional convertible fill table allows filling bags and pouches on one machine
- Pouch filler has rods to support the pouch during filling
- Bag filler has adjustable stainless-steel table to handle all bag sizes
- Caster wheels available to allow quick positioning of equipment
- Product inlet via a standard tri-clover-style fitting
- Optional balance tank allows for controlled product delivery and optimizes fill weights
- Touch panel allows operator to change fill weights any time, from 750 ml to 20 liters
- Built in cycle counter with reset ability
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your TORR Model 140H automatic bag filler acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.