Sharp MAX 12 bagger is an efficient bagging system with high throughput, quick changeovers, and low downtime. The touchscreen interface makes running multiple applications a breeze, and the system is engineered to reduce labor and maintenance costs, while ensuring precise bagging. The MAX 12 is ideal for eCommerce, small parts, retail, pharmaceuticals and medical, injection molding, food, and fulfillment.
- Bags up to 12″ wide and 40″ long
- Human machine interface (HMI)
- Networkable touchscreen PC running Windows® 7
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1400 PLC
- Prints 50% faster than other printers
- Reduced cycle times with lighter weight aluminum jaw
- Runs multiple applications on one machine with horizontal and vertical loading
- No queuing, reduced scrap and material cost with moveable printing head
- Thermal ribbon usage reduced as much as 90% with simple adjustments
- Longer lasting constantly heated sealing mechanism
- Off-the-shelf parts
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Sharp MAX 12 bagger acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.