The Ohlson Volumetric Filler uses an auger screw to fill or dose a specific amount of product (measured by volume) into cups or other containers. Ohlson fillers integrate directly with the company’s VFFX Series vertical baggers, mounting directly on top of the bagger using a reinforced mounting plate. The Ohlson Packaging line of equipment began in 1967 and has a strong reputation for durability and uptime performance, critical to the success of your packaging line.
- Stainless steel construction
- Nylon plastic cups
- Hand wheel adjustable cup filling ranges
- Motor driven
- Variable-speed control, regulates flow easily
- Infeed hopper
- Easy to operate and clean
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Ohlson Volumetric Filler acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.