The FW 400F horizontal flow wrapper from PAC Machinery is designed for products that need to be packaged individually, including food items such as candy bars, chocolate, brownies, buns, crackers, ice cream bars, and popsicles. It’s also ideal for electronic parts and medical products.
The compact FW 400F can achieve speeds of up to 120 packages-per-minute—up to 180 packages-per-minute with the twin-jaw version. It’s the perfect choice for everything from small start-ups to large companies with higher speed requirements.
Products are fed into the machine either manually or automatically and enclosed in a tube of film. The packaging material is sealed at the ends, and each individual enclosed product is cut off in a continuous process. The product is then transferred from the machine to an accumulation area or fed directly to your transfer conveyor.
The FW 400F horizontal flow wrapper includes print registration capability, with precision control for indexing pre-printed films. The adjustable former allows it to accommodate a variety of product dimensions, while digital display and guide rulers make changeovers fast and easy.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your next flow wrapper acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.