Over 75% of US companies use some form of financing when acquiring equipment — for good reasons. Financing – particularly leasing – allows them to
Overcome capital budget limitations.
Preserve cash flow.
Conserve bank lines of credit for when they need them the most.
Achieve their ROI through labor/material savings with affordable monthly payments.
Pay for equipment with future proﬁt instead of working capital.
Take advantage of available tax benefits.
Defer sales/use tax by paying it over time with monthly lease payments instead of up front with the purchase.
Why does working with a specialized lender matter? Won’t any lender do?
When searching for lenders for packaging equipment financing, you have a lot of choices. Finding a lender whose unique footprint best suits your company’s needs is important.
Most leasing companies are generalists, which means they finance a little bit of everything from different industries. While they may be good lenders, as generalists they don’t necessarily understand the nuances within a particular industry. As the saying goes, “jack of all trades, master of none.” Why is that important?
Extensive, industry-specific knowledge can impact critical components of the lending process and your experience as a borrower such as:
- Credit decisions.
- Lease term limits.
- Long-term asset valuations.
- The lender’s ability and willingness to work with standard, industry-specific practices (such as vendor deposit requirements and lead times).
- The lender’s ability to determine which lease structure is right for your company.
- The lender’s ability to help you through industry-specific challenges involved with packaging equipment acquisition.
Why is American Packaging Capital the specialized lender you need?
- We are the only finance company in the USA exclusively specializing in packaging equipment.
- We have over 25 years of experience in packaging equipment financing.
- We have funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We have worked with over 500 packaging equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We are familiar with standard practices within the packaging equipment industry that most lenders are not comfortable with, such as vendor deposits, equipment lead times, and vendor order fulfillment processes.
- Our experience and established, trusted reputation in the packaging equipment industry means we have a vested interest in delivering the best value and service.
What types of lease structures are available?
- Lease term lengths from 12 to 60 months.
- Purchase options include 10%, $1,00, and Fair Market Value.
- Instantly view your monthly payment options using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started!
Download and print our one-page credit application.
E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed credit application.
We make it fast and easy for you to explore your options and apply for financing using our online tools. But if you have questions or just prefer to work with a live person, we are always here to help.
Our team understands the logistics and challenges unique to a packaging equipment acquisition, and we are happy to walk you through the process.
Call us at 888-692-6722.