Sealing uniform loads is straightforward, but what if you need to seal a variety of case sizes on the same production line? A random case sealer gives you the flexibility to do exactly that, automatically adjusting for case height and width.
The 3M-Matic Random Case Sealer 7000r3 High Speed Pro is designed to process up to 28 different case sizes, at up to 150 feet per minute per minute, using four taping heads and standard 3” packing tape. The 3M-Matic uses photo eye detectors to center cartons of various widths and keep the cases aligned, for smooth, automatic, precise adjustments to various case heights. Low-impact sealing protects cases from damage.
Fast and flexible
The 3M-Matic Random Case Sealer is ideal for:
- E-commerce fulfillment
- Food and beverage
- Medical devices
- Manufacturing and distribution centers
Reliable and tough
The 3M-Matic Random Case Sealer’s top and bottom belt drives move the cartons securely through the sealer without skewing or tipping the box, which is great for tall cartons that aren’t very long. And it features a centrally placed emergency stop and dual masts.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your 3M-Matic Random Case Sealer acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.