The Texwrap 914BVS Continuous Motion Orbital Vertical Wrapping System enables easy end-of-filling-line shrink packaging for bottles, cans, and jars while in the vertical position. The 914BVS is designed for high-speed, highly automated wrapping, with a capacity of 60-70 packs per minute. It’s perfect for contract packagers where products are often manually loaded to form variety or multipacks.
The 914BVS uses a full bottom trim seal instead of a lap seal to enclose the product securely, providing an outstanding seal and eliminating the unsightly seam across the side panel. The 914BVS allows smooth, consistent operation with precise print registration and is often used with printed film to eliminate the use of carrier trays or “boots.” If your application calls for wrapping products vertically, the Texwrap 914BVS vertical wrapper is an excellent choice.
- Welded, heavy-duty, powder-painted construction
- Large product-size capacity (8″W, 14″H)
- Film capacity: 48″ SW or 24″ CF
- Low mount film unwind for easy loading
- Servo sealing mechanism (2-axis)
- Exclusive Versa Seal bottom trim seal
- Independent conveyor control allows relaxed film at cross seal and transitions
- Centerline design
- Built in flexibility; can be configured with many infeed types
- Swivel-mounted touchscreen with set-up helper product recipe memory and diagnostics
- Upstream/downstream handshaking, feeder controls, optional quick connect cable system for additional equipment
- Internal scrap take up with advanced oscillating guide, film break, take up reel alarms and quick-release spool
- Allen Bradley controls
- Safety interlocked sliding doors for easy access
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Texwrap 914BVS Continuous Motion Orbital Vertical Wrapping System acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.