The EASTEY Professional Series Automatic Bundlers EB35A, EB50A, and EB70A are proven reliable, providing your operation with features found in much more expensive machines. These automatic bundlers are designed and built to give you all the features you need for positive sealing of polyethylene film.
EASTEY automatic bundlers are welded on 1/4” cold-rolled steel frames and designed to weather the day-to-day abuse of even the most demanding bundling applications. Each bundler uses two rolls of single-wound film mounted on the same side of the machine and an upper and lower power film unwind for ease of use. Find out why EASTEY has been a leader in the shrink packaging industry for more than 25 years.
- 35”, 50”, and 70” wide hot-knife seal system
- 22” adjustable product pass-through height
- Infeed product guides where necessary
- Upper and lower powered film unwind for smooth film feed
- Left or right side film loading
- Color PLC touchscreen operation for easy adjustments
- Optional password protection
- Self tracking conveyor belt and product indexing
- Flexibility for fully automatic or single product operation
- Left or right angle infeed conveyors available
- Manual infeed available
- 4’ standard conveyor length
- 68” max film width
- 12” max film OD
- Locking casters for easy transport
- Leveling legs provide study base
- Durable custom two-part epoxy finish resists scratching
- 220v standard, optional 480V
- Easy-to-use design requires minimal training and maintenance
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your EASTEY Professional Series Automatic Bundler EB35A / EB50A / EB70A acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.