The Garrido S-50 high-speed continuous motion side sealer has three servo motors to control the machine’s belts and ensure accuracy and speed. The infeed conveyor automatically spaces the product and feeds it onto the sealing conveyor, where the product is side sealed continuously. The product then continues onto the take away conveyor and is cross sealed. The cross seal is synchronized with the transfer seal belt, creating a continuous motion to ensure stable product transfer and avoid product slipping as it never stops throughout the sealing process. This machine allows for a variety of products to be packaged, including very long and variable-length products. The S-50 is easy to change-over and operate and comes equipped with a belt or lug infeed conveyor to maximize production speed.
- Includes one feeding system: 6’ lug infeed conveyor or 6’ power conveyor
- Automatic product spacing
- Easy interfacing for fully automatic operation
- Touchscreen control with preset memories for different jobs
- Machine includes heavy duty casters for easy movement
- Quick change-over
- Rotary levers and engraved rulers to facilitate main adjustments
- Six micro perforation wheels with interchangeable pins and back up brush
- Horizontal and vertical sensors
- Automatic waste removal
- Solid Teflon-coated sealing knife
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Garrido S-50 high-speed continuous motion side sealer acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.