The Texwrap 3014ISS Intermittent Motion Side Seal Wrapper runs very large products at moderate speed. The 3014ISS is versatile enough to accommodate a variety of product sizes and configurations, with a capacity of 30” width and 14” height.
Texwrap’s exclusive Versa Seal side seal insures consistent, high-quality seals across wide-ranging film types. The TVS design also controls film tension, allowing consistently strong seals to be made using the minimum film width possible, thereby saving money on every package.
The 3014ISS offers flexibility and ease-of-use, with standard auto-spacing control, horizontal and vertical photo eyes, and variable conveyor speeds to relax the film between products. The 3014ISS accommodates randomly fed or choke-spaced product and separates items accurately for reliable, consistent packages using a minimum amount of film. The 3014ISS can also run either center folded or flat film with the optional center folder.
Operator controls are located on a swivel-mount panel, allowing easy access from either side of the machine. The 3014ISS includes easy-to-understand instructions and fast, easy film threading. A conveniently located scrap winder allows the 3014ISS to run the at maximum efficiency.
If your shrink-wrap application requires a high level of production performance across a wide variety of product sizes, true 24/7 reliability, maximum product flexibility, and minimum film usage, the model 3014ISS is the perfect solution.
- 36″ hot knife cross seal with precision temperature control
- 30″ wide infeed and exit conveyor
- 14″ cross seal jaw opening
- Calibrated adjustments for product set-up
- Self contained film scrap wind-up
- Automatic bag-length adjustment with horizontal and vertical photo-eye controlled cross seal system
- Pin perforator/brush air evacuation system
- Variable speed control, 70 feet-per-minute belt speed
- Independent exit conveyor speed control
- Automatic auto-space tuning feature adjusts machine to match upstream production
- Auto-spacing for control of randomly spaced or choke fed products
- Allen Bradley PLC control
- Product set-up helper
- Adjustable film inverting head with controlled air-bearing surfaces for reduced film drag
- Autospace multipack ability
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Texwrap 3014ISS Intermittent Motion Side Seal Wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.