The ADCO Model 15D105 hand load cartoner is capable of forming a wide range of carton sizes and styles at speeds up to 125 cartons per minute and is ideal for the most demanding and cost-conscious production environments.
The 15D105 features a continuous-motion design, delivering smooth, efficient, reliable operation all day, every day. It’s designed for easy conversion to a fully automatic barrel-cam machine so you can rest assured that the 15D105 can change with your production needs. Fast changeover, simple operation, and excellent ergonomics are all hallmarks of the 15D105, making this machine an incredibly popular choice. Like all ADCO machines, the 15D105 is constructed of stainless steel and is available in both standard and washdown configurations.
- Compact frame with leveling feet and casters
- High capacity, easy-to-load carton magazine
- 2-head rotary carton feeder
- Ergonomically-designed 6’ dual-station product load table
- Capable of erecting and sealing either tuck-lock-style or glued cartons
- Nordson® ProBlue hot-melt glue system (when glue is specified)
- Allen-Bradley® control package
- Fully interlocked barrier-guard package
- USDA listed
- Many options available upon request
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your ADCO Model 15D105 hand load cartoner acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.