Kallfass Continuous Motion Side Sealers are fully automatic—perfect for companies that need high quantities of products wrapped quickly. These continuous motion side sealers provide high-quality retail packaging for products including chocolates, software boxes, CDs, books, DVDs, magazines, and other retail products.
Using modern servo-motion control, film savings of up to 20% are common, compared to non-servo-controlled machines. One significant benefit of these machines is that they can easily be integrated into existing production lines and wrap products with different dimensions and random spacing. Kallfass Continuous Motion Side Sealers offer outstanding performance at an affordable price.
- Packed in geometrically precise film bag.
- High performance due to continuous packaging without stop and go.
- Easy handling and low maintenance.
- No components such as sealing wires, pneumatics, cams, clutches, motor brakes or temperature controllers are used, reducing cost and downtime by approximately 70%.
- No downtime with the emergency heating feature. In case of thermo couple break, the heating emergency operation can be used to continue production.
- No PLC used. Windows-based operating software. Product changeover is accomplished in seconds.
- No contacts or brakes on seal bar motor, eliminating wear and tear compared to non-servo models.
- No compressed-air components.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Kallfass Continuous Motion Side Sealer acquisition:
- Maximizes ROI – Leasing lets you reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Includes all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spreads out the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improves cash flow/conserves cash.
- Avoids capital budget limitations.
- Preserves bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualifies for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
Getting started is easy
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.