The Sharp Max 24 continuous bagging system feeds, opens, fills, and seals bags quickly and effortlessly. The entire procedure is completed in just seconds, while the next bag is automatically prepared with vacuum assist, to keep the process moving. The continuous bagging system can be customized with infeeds and accessories to keep your packaging operation completely automated.
- Remote-arm-mounted human machine interface
- Easily adjustable seal flattener allows settings to be saved
- Job recall saves parameters—no need to adjust settings when switching jobs
- Networkable touchscreen PC running Windows 7
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1400 PLC
- Relocatable emergency stop/reset button
- Drop shelf for fast, easy bag changeovers
- Reduced cycle times with aluminum jaw
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Sharp Max 24 continuous bagging system acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.