The EconoLine Q110 wrap labeling system is a compact, economically-priced system designed to apply single labels to a variety of round containers. The Q110 labels up to 150 products per minute and features PLC control and color touchscreen operator interface for ease of operation, electronic synchronization of the labeling process, and storage of up to 20 label/product presets. Modular design and no-tool product changeover make the Q110 ideal for packaging lines requiring frequent changeovers.
- Electronic platform: M2 or M3 microprocessor with encoder-based speed compensation.
- Variable-speed wrap station for round containers. Available in 12″, 18″, or 24″ lengths.
- Stainless steel welded frame.
- Production rate: up to 150 ppm.
- Accuracy: up to +/- 1/32″ (1 mm) at sigma 2.
- Maximum product height: 14″ (356 mm).
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your EconoLine Q110 wrap labeling system acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.