The PP-5600CS Automatic Inline L-Bar Sealer is an extremely versatile machine, capable of running a wide variety of industrial and consumer products. The PP-5600CS offers reliability, simplicity, and ease-of-maintenance, for years of dependable performance at low operational cost. The PP-5600CS features state-of-the-art technology, including Delta PLC with 6” color touch screen control panel, 40-program memory, multiple languages, cycle speeds of up to 40 ppm, and a motorized center seal that enables precise seam placement and taller packages.
- Program memory
- Vertical seal head design
- Variable speed drive: 0 to 95 FPM
- Jam alarm
- Motorized scrap windup with alarm
- Product staging
- Multi-pack option
- Pinwheel hole punch
- Single piece hot knife seal bar makes round corner cut
- Locking casters
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your PP-5600CS Automatic Inline L-Bar Sealer acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.