The Combi TF-2 tray former is a perfect solution for forming and gluing die-cut trays. The TF-2 is a simple, intelligent, compact system that incorporates the same transport mechanism as our E-series case erectors. The TF-2 tray former features a low-profile, gravity walk-in case magazine that makes it very easy to load trays. Just four easy adjustments are needed for fast tray changeovers. A computer-controlled glue application system applies glue precisely to the tabs at measurable intervals, creating a square and securely glued tray with every cycle.
- Heavy-duty, welded tubular steel framework with steel-it paint finish
- Easy changeover, with preset mandrels and just four crank adjustments
- Nordson ProBlue hot-melt glue unit with precise temperature control and energy saving timer
- Easy-to-load gravity tray magazine
- Self-cleaning vacuum system flushes the vacuum system every cycle, preventing corrugated dust buildup
- Self-cleaning glue guns keep glue patterns tight and on target
- Allen Bradley PLC control with touch-screen operator interface
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Combi TF-2 tray former acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.