The S-217 FireMixer cooker mixer has been the industry-standard mixer for the confectionery industry for more than 100 years. The S-217 stirs the batch while it’s cooking, under digital temperature control and is used every day worldwide, to cook fudge, caramel, toffee, brittle, praline, nougat, halva, and fruit jams and jellies.
The WARRIOR model has a spring-loaded scraper agitator with fixed breaker bar for most recipes. The CHIEF model has a unique counter-rotating second agitator for stiff recipes or those needing extra agitation. Both models are available as gas or electric cookers.
The S-217 comes with a variety of agitator designs for specialty products, coated nuts, Rice Krispies treats, caramel corn, nutrition bars—virtually anything that requires controlled cooking and mixing without burning, the FireMixer can do.
- Gas fired burner (natural gas or propane) or 12,000-watt all-electric heating element
- Digital temperature control for no-burn, easily repeatable results
- Variable-speed power agitator with spring-loaded scrapers
- Designed for 24″ (60 cm) diameter kettles in copper or stainless steel: four depths available
- Hydraulic agitator-head lift in and out of kettle
- Easily removable and interchangeable optional agitators for different recipes
- Pull-out splash guard keeps floors clean
- Energy source models
- Unique drop-away stove to quickly remove heat from the kettle at end of cook
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your S-217 FireMixer cooker mixer acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.