Arpac 108 intermittent motion shrink wrappers are designed and built specifically for building-industry environments. The 108 SERIES is a compact, right-angle shrink wrapping system.
- Heavy-duty construction for high durability and around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision and strength
- Powder coat finish provides a durable, scratch-resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Allen-Bradley® PanelView Plus 600 operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
- NEMA 12 rated main electrical cabinet
- Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
- Low film alert warns when film changeover is necessary
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Arpac 108 Intermittent Motion Shrink Wrappers acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.