The Weigh Right iQ-1E net weigh entry level scalemeasures between 5 grams and 5 lbs. of free-flowing product, e.g., whole-bean and ground coffee, small nuts, rice, grains, spices, small candies, teas, popcorn, and more. The iQ-1E is an entry-level economy model with impressive dependability and convenient, labor-saving features.
The iQ-1E is easy to use, with no need to change parts when measuring between 1 ounce and 5 pounds. It comes standard with an air compressor and allows single button start-up. It has a sensitive-yet-durable load cell (the most important component of the scale) with 800% overload protection, and is encased to protect against dust and water damage.
All contact parts are stainless steel, with an easy-disconnect weigh bucket for cleaning. The iQ-1E is accurate from 0 to .01 pounds over, and all controls are made from off-the-shelf parts for local service worldwide. It features a touch screen, menu-driven controls for easy set-up, and multiple features, including job-memory storage, batch counting, auto-zero and self-teaching.
- Manual setting mode
- 50-job memory
- Auto zero
- Auto cycle or semi-automatic modes
- Weight options: lbs., grams, kg, and ounces
- Count mode (count by weight)
- Batch count
- Help menu per screen
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Weigh Right iQ-1E net weigh entry level scale acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.