The Right Stuff Voyager vertical form fill and seal machine is ideal for wide-ranging bagging applications. The Voyager is an intermittent-motion machine and can be integrated with any type of filler. With cycle speeds of up to 120 bags per minute, the Voyager can handle most speed requirements.
The Voyager is designed to accommodate a wide variety of products. Its standard features include stainless steel frame, automatic film tracking, stepper motor drives, power film unwind, Allen Bradley controls, and a user-friendly HMI. A full options suite, including remote access, is available to accommodate virtually any vertical bagging requirement. Right Stuff Equipment can also design and integrate the entire packaging system. A typical packaging system may include a filler, mezzanine, conveyor, inspection, marking, and coding.
- 3” heavy duty stainless steel welded frame
- Standard 14” wide jaws and 16″ single pull length
- Allen Bradley PLC and 10.4″ HMI
- Powered film unwind
- Stepper motor-controlled jaws and pull down belts
- Auto film tracking
- “Super safe” fin seal bar
- Additional options available for any packaging need
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Right Stuff Voyager vertical form fill and seal machine acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.