The Lever model LS-1500 automatic slitter is designed to slit wide-ranging of materials, including foams, tapes, foils, rubber, non-wovens, textiles, laminates, and other materials on rolls with a maximum outside diameter of 16″ on a variety of core sizes. The LS-1500 is a heavy duty, automatic lathe slitter, designed to provide dependable, low-maintenance performance in continuous production environments.
The LS-1500 features user-friendly PLC (programmable logic control) operation and a color touch screen operator interface for selecting a wide range of features, including slit widths in inches or millimeters, index positioning, batch and regular cuts, interval knife grinding, multiple speed knife entry, slow knife at core, knife off at core and dwell time at the grinder and core.
The LS-1500 incorporates a servomotor driven linear knife drive, providing maximum torque and the ability to enable up to four different knife-penetration speeds. It also features AC inverter drives for knife and chuck speed control. A servomotor-powered lead screw provides precise spacing tolerances of +/- .003″ and smooth, fast knife carriage movement.
- Slits single rolls with a maximum diameter Of 16” (406 mm)
- Heavy duty construction for reliable, long-term performance
- Fast, simple machine set-up
- Minimum maintenance requirements
- PLC-controlled operation with color touch screen operator interface
- Servomotor driven linear actuator knife drive eliminates hydraulics
- Variable-speed AC inverter drives for knife and chuck
- Servomotor-driven ball screw for fast, accurate spacing
- Easy knife installation and removal
- Automatic knife sharpening
- Adjustable knife spray lubrication system
- Three-way cutting: driven blade, free-wheeling blade, or locked blade
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Lever model LS-1500 automatic slitter acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.