Poly Pack sleeve wrap bundlers are among the most versatile machines on the market. The PH series shrink bundlers use a main pusher and seal bar designed for wrapping individual products and collating products into multi-pack configurations. The PH series machines are available with various infeed and collation modules, along with an integrated pad dispenser to create pad-supported shrink packs. When necessary, Poly Pack uses gates, barriers, and decompression plates to control the backpressure of products entering the machine, ensuring smooth product flow throughout the entire shrink-wrap process.
- Intermittent motion sealing for bulls-eye/sleeve wraps
- Motorized pusher assembly transfers products to wrapping section
- Back pressure controlled by gates, barriers, and decompression plates
- Various collation modules available (dividing, reorientation, stacking)
- Self monitoring diagnostics available
- Wraps up to 30-bundles-per-minute in single lane, 60-per-minute in dual lane
- Stabilizing modules and guides for unstable products
- Energy-efficient shrink tunnel
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Poly Pack sleeve wrap bundler acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.