The RENNCO Model 301 pouch pack (PP) vertical bagging system has an inverted seal system—the horizontal seal bar is beneath the vertical seal—for greater ease in running multiple loose items, such as puzzle pieces, tubes of frosting, injection molded parts, plastic toy parts, and cable ties. Products are fed into the packager via an infeed chute, which can be hand loaded or fed automatically from upstream equipment.
The Model 301PP is ideal for kit packaging multiple items in package sizes up to 18″ x 24″. Advantages to using the 301PP include a user-friendly HMI and programmable changeover, along with significant cost savings compared to using pre-made bags. The 301PP can also be equipped with many optional features.
- Bucket horizontal conveyor – small
- Bucket incline conveyor
- Easy-open perforator
- Header sealer HS-10
- Film cart
- Film registration
- 1/4″ hole punch
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your RENNCO Model 301 pouch pack vertical bagging system acquisition:
Packaging equipment automation can result in labor efficiencies, increased throughput, material savings, improved employee safety, and more.
Use our free online ROI analysis tool to calculate the benefits of automation and compare the payback period for a cash purchase vs. financing.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.