The Phoenix PRRA 4000 rotary ring style wrapper provides revolutionary film savings compared to rotary table and rotary arm designs by starting at the bottom of a load and finishing at the top, without having to return to the clamp fixed at the conveyor. This saves an extra 30-plus feet of stretch film, while still applying the same required load-retention wraps.
The rotary ring rotates only the carriage, resulting in a much faster, low-mass rotation system that, because of the limited stress and strain on the working component, is much better suited to 24/7 operation. The result is thousands of dollars in annual savings in film and labor compared to conventional wrappers.
- Versatile touchscreen for easy adjustment of operating parameters
- Variable carriage speeds for film efficiency
- Variable wrapping speed control to match load stability
- Safety fencing with interlocks to completely remove access to moving parts.
- Latching mushroom E-stop to halt all machine functions
- Film holder pivots down to allow the film to slide on with ease
- Load cell technology provides linear feedback control with no moving parts
- Automatic shutoff of drive rollers with safety door monitoring switch
- Rugged, all-structural steel construction
- Steel frame assembly for maximum strength
- Takes 25% less space than conventional rotary arm wrappers
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Phoenix PRRA 4000 rotary ring style wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.