The Wulftec WRTA-200 automatic rotary tower stretch wrapper is the ideal stretch wrapping solution for a variety of needs. Wulftec stretch wrappers save time and money, and Wulftec was the first in North America to include AC variable-frequency drives standard equipment on all machines, resulting in lower maintenance and better reliability.
All of the WRTA-200’s motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes, and other sensors have quick-disconnect cables, simplifying installation and maintenance. All Wulftec structures are made of heavy-duty steel for rugged performance, even in the harshest work environments.
- NEMA 4/12 control panel is dust-tight and waterproof.
- Control panel is neatly organized eliminating time otherwise lost searching for wires.
- The control panel is UL508A approved.
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives.
- Dual chain driven for balanced movement and no vibration.
- Preset pre-stretch ratios from 50-300%.
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Wulftec WRTA-200 automatic rotary tower stretch wrapper acquisition.
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.