The XR Series high-performance shrink wrapper is ideal for low product profile, high-speed applications that require accurate, repeatable shrink seal quality across a wide range of operation. The three-axis servo, “no touch” accumulator and five-axis servo wrapper, including phasing belt to flighted infeed, provides real-time feedback and control to run precisely spaced products regardless of changes in the incoming product speed.
Backed by ARPAC’s superior quality and craftsmanship, the XR series can handle the most demanding applications. Unique controls scheme delivers high-speed performance and smooth operation via one master encoder that controls phasing of the infeed, side seal, or vacuum belt and cross-seal mechanism.
- Patented rotary cross-seal motion for smooth, high-speed performance
- Ideal for low profile products
- Four-servo axis for high-speed accuracy and repeatability
- Lower shrink film consumption
- Reduced mechanical components
- Speeds of 250 parts-per-minute
- No air required
- Machine features
- Patented servo rotary cross seal (revolutionary patented no maintenance mechanism)
- Modular design with a wide selection of infeeds
- Speed modulation programming
- Pinwheel film perforator with backup brush
- Low-height film rack holds double length CF rolls of film
- Power selvage winder with dancer bar control and film break detect
- PanelView 700 color touch screen on swivel
- NextGen Side Seal with overload and wrap around sensor
- Can run polyolefin, polyethylene and PVC films
- Electronic film bunching relieves film tension between products
- Tool-less change over
- Multi-zone seal bar for even heat distribution
- Easy load film cradle with 16” roll diameter capacity
- Infeed Product Detect Sensor prevents the wrapper from running empty bags
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Arpac XR Series high-performance shrink wrapper acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.