The Nae Pac NPB-1000 Automatic Bagging System is much more than just another doypack bagger. The NPB-1000’s unique features, resulting from two years of research and development, are standard. Nae Pac worked directly with packagers to identify issues with available bagging systems, resulting in an operator friendly, high-yield system that gets more product into the bag, not on the floor.
The NPB-1000’s features enable the industry’s fastest bag-size changeovers, with an average complete change-over time of less than four minutes. As with all Nae Pac products, the NPB-1000 features the highest quality workmanship, components from top manufacturers, and a full one-year warranty on all components.
- Up to 15 BPM, depending on product, bag sizes, and fill requirements
- Pre-made 3 or 4-side seal pouch, quad-side gusset, or stand-up pouch
- Pouch dimensions: 4″ – 12″ wide x 6″ – 14″ long. Gusset: 0″ – 4″
- Machine dimensions: approx 7’ long x 5’ wide
- Stainless steel frame and anodized aluminum parts
- Air requirements: 90 PSIG, 15 CFM
- Power requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz (dedicated circuit preferred)
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Nae Pac NPB-1000 automatic bagging system acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.