The Starline B automatic depalletizer comes with a bottle outlet bench. Layer transfer is carried out by inflatable rods for glass bottles or plastic containers, or by a magnetic head for metal containers. The Starline B is suitable for medium-high outputs. The functioning is practical and reliable by means of a translating carriage. Applied to the frame, the containers are pushed on a platform that will raise to the loading height of the accumulation bench (the latter will always be in line with feeding).
- Independent compacting device keeps container layers in position during drawing phase and intermediate layer-pad removing phase
- Uses various gripping head types, depending on container
- May be composed of inflatable rods, pneumatic grippers, mechanical grippers, and perimetric pads
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your Starline B automatic depalletizer acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (email@example.com) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.