level inline filling systems for pressure or gravity applications with the
Model ILS series. The ILS series is available in configurations of 2 – 12
filling spouts and accommodates container sizes ranging from ounces to gallons.
These fillers accommodate products ranging from thin, foamy products to heavier,
thicker viscosity products. The systems fill rigid containers to a specified
level and are accurate to +/- 1/16″ in fill height.
The ILS series features a stainless steel frame, and the product contact system is made of stainless steel and USDA approved plastics. REB offers a selection of pump configurations based on the type of products filled and required production rate.
- Container neck centering device
- Drip tray
- Sanitary raised conveyor
Purchase or lease?
Consider the benefits of leasing your REB inline pressure or gravity filler acquisition:
Leasing is a strong option, which can help you:
- Maximize your ROI – Leasing can reduce your equipment payback time to zero. To the extent labor and material savings exceed the monthly payments, you can go cash positive on day one.
- Include all the equipment options you need without a major initial cash outlay.
- Spread the cost over time, with affordable, fixed monthly payments.
- Improve cash flow/conserve cash.
- Avoid capital budget limitations.
- Preserve bank lines of credit for when you need them most.
- Qualify for available tax savings.
Why choose American Packaging Capital?
- American Packaging Capital is the only finance company in the USA specializing exclusively in packaging equipment.
- We have more than 25 years of packaging equipment financing experience.
- We’ve funded more than $800 million in packaging equipment.
- We’ve worked with more than 500 equipment suppliers nationwide.
- We can accommodate vendor deposits.
Lease financing options
View your monthly payment options instantly using our Payment Calculator.
It’s easy to get started
1. Download and print our one-page credit application.
2. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (800-829-9008) us your completed, signed application.
Questions? Call us!
Our friendly, experienced team is here to help. Call us at 888-692-6722.